Charles Davis, CEO of Behavioral Health Network Resources Recommends NAMED
Davis Has The Largest Marketing Arm In The Addiction Recovery Field
Suwanee, GA/October 27, 2015 – Nutritional Addiction Mitigation Eating & Drinking (NAMED), a nutritional program that works with addiction withdrawal has been recommended by Charles Davis, CEO of Behavioral Health Network Resources. Davis has extensive experience marketing treatment centers, private clinicians, and addiction related organizations providing the largest marketing arm in the Addiction/BH field. Since entering the addictions field, he has built an impressive marketing arm with an email database list of over 60,000 national addiction/BH professionals, and the largest audience on LinkedIn with over 10,800 level one contacts, over 10,900 followers, and owns 8 groups with over 25,000 members. Studies show that nutrition and its effects on the body are often overlooked, underestimating the powerful effect that being properly nourished has on the overall metabolism, organ function and mental health. This is especially true for those overcoming addiction. Under the NAMED program, precise nutritional plans and menus are developed that will keep the body functioning at its optimal level reducing symptoms and complications of addiction recovery. The program was developed by Dr. Keith Kantor, a bestselling author and internationally renowned PhD in nutritional science known as the leading expert on using natural foods to mitigate disease in the United States. The program is aimed for recovering individuals who are undergoing substance abuse recovery in a facility and works in tangent with those programs.
“We are delighted that Charles Davis is spreading the word of NAMED to extensive lists that deal specifically with addiction recovery. It was a real honor that Charles felt the Named Program was solid science and could help thousands of people with substance abuse problems,” said Dr. Keith Kantor, founder of NAMED. “This is another indication of the contribution that NAMED can provide to those undergoing substance abuse treatment and how it can be used after the treatment program to prevent relapse which is when many people relapse.”
Davis started Behavioral Health Network Resources (BHNR) with the concept that no one in the addiction/BH field has an audience to get reciprocal referrals on a professional level, connect for sales/service organizations, and that the treatment centers tend to market with other treatment centers neglecting other valuable sources like EAP’s, Interventionists, private clinicians, and attorneys. The original vision was to assist treatment centers in building professional reciprocal referral relationships. There is and has been an overwhelming response for this service, so much so that BHNR now is involved in many aspects of the industry that include:
- Marketing consultant for several treatment centers producing reciprocal referral relationships, audience building, LinkedIn Training “Get Linked for Addiction Professionals”, SEO that marketing companies can’t provide because they do not have the professional audience,
- Putting on his own symposiums offering NAADAC CEU’s, all events SOLD OUT and have attracted over 50 exhibitors and 200 attendees
- Raised over $250,000 in addiction/BH scholarships for The Addicts Mom
- Marketing Consultant for The Addictions Academy that offers addiction certifications nationwide
- Co-Founder of Rescue Rehab offering services for a new treatment center start-up or an existing center examining every aspect of the business; HR, Billing, UR, Admissions, Marketing and providing ways to generate more revenue and ROI
- Marketing Consultant for Valeo Resources which is a National Placement Agency in addictions
- Marketing consultant for Broward County Crime Commission Addiction Conference
- Marketing Consultant for “Pass It On” a national off-Broadway play featuring Bill W. and Dr. Bob
- A Consultant for buyers and sellers of treatment centers
- Marketing consultant and job coach for various private clinicians
Developed by Dr. Kantor, a leader in nutritional science, NAMED develops precise nutritional menus for those undergoing substance abuse recovery. The program is the only one in the world that concentrates on not stimulating the opiate receptors or even suppressing them naturally through specially designed menus. This lowers the cravings for the abused drug, increases the success rate and lowers the relapse rate. The program also lowers the inflammation in our bodies, which causes the insulin production mechanism in our bodies to malfunction. Menus are added all the time and research is constantly ongoing to find natural ways to not stimulate or even suppress the opiate receptors plus balance the body’s Ph to help prevent inflammation. The system works in a controlled environment in conjunction with conventional methods such as counseling, exercise, meditation, education and amino acid nutritional therapy. The concept behind the NAMED program is to increase the success rate of withdrawal and lower the relapse rate.
Once the patient is released from an addiction facility, they will be given a code so they can enter the website (www.namedprogram.com) and continue to get menus and recipes which will lower the relapse rate. They will also have access to the stable alkaline water, which will help balance their Ph and help prevent inflammation, which will also help lower the relapse rate.
Additional information on Charles Davis may be obtained at www.behavioralhealthnetworkresources.com.
Additional information on the NAMED. program may be obtained at www.namedprogram.com or www.dr.keithkantor.com.