Dr. Keith Kantor recently spoke with Susan Eustis of WinterGreen Research on everything from Obamacare to the importance of living a healthy lifestyle. He said that there were easier ways to fix the health care crisis than to institute Obamacare, but President Obama had a political agenda. How else could you explain why we took a system that worked for 85% of the population and changed it to help the other 15%? He shared his ideas on why President Obama made these decisions and where we go from here. One easy way around having to deal with this broken health care system is to live a healthier lifestyle and focus on disease prevention rather than disease treatment and management. Health and wellness companies like Green Box Foods, work with employers to help employees adopt healthier lifestyle practices through motivation, engagement, and incentives as well as by providing all-natural and organic foods.
This is a preview to an article that will be featured on the WinterGreen Research blog.
Be sure and order your copy of Dr. Kantor’s highly praised new book What Matters: Leadership Values that Just Might Save America. Proceeds from sales benefit the American Diabetes Foundation, the All-Natural Food Council of North America, the Natural Products Association.